Terms and conditions
- Please review all Terms and Conditions prior to placing an order, or requesting a Return Authorization.
- Inspect all products immediately upon delivery, even if it is not going to be used right away.
- Do not discard original shipping boxes/packaging until items have been inspected. If a Return Authorization is required, the original packaging and shipping label may be needed for reference.
- If a Return Authorization is needed, for any reason, please follow the Return Authorization Procedure located at the bottom of this page.
- Outdoor Life Supply will not accept responsibility for items returned without a Return Authorization.
Return and cancelation policy
PUT SIMPLY. . . If an item is Defective, you can return it for an identical exchange and/or if you choose you will be fully refunded after we receive item. Customer maybe asked to describe defect in some cases and customer must wait he/she get a return slip or code. If you caused damage to the item, you will be responsible for such damages. Once defective item is examined and declared defective, you either get a replacement or a full refund. If the item is no longer available, we will refund you. There will fully refund you for out of stock items or we can place you on backorder to get your item when new shipment arrives. If you place your order by mistake, we will refund you after we receive the item back. We have to issue a return ticked to send it to a specific location and please Do not return items without our return ticket.
If an item is New/Unused, you can return it within 3 days of delivery (some restrictions apply: If you refuse delivery you get only store credit) in which case we can provide a Refund or Store Credit whichever applies. Due to widespread shortage of Drivers/employees, there maybe delays in delivery and there will not be any refunds or credit once in a shipping mode.
- To be eligible for refund or credit, the item must be in New/Unused Condition, unless defective. “New/Unused Condition” is defined as a product that is in the same condition as when it was shipped. The item must be unused, in the original packaging, with tags attached, and returned within 14 days of delivery. If manufacturer packaging must be damaged to access the item (e.g. crimped/sealed packaging), the item will no longer be considered New/Unused and will not be eligible to return.
- All items (unless defective), must be returned within 3 days of delivery.
- Refunds will only be processed to the original form of payment or company check whichever is faster.
- In the event that an item has been incorrectly advertised, it may be returned in New/Unused Condition within 3 days of delivery.
- In most cases, warranty concerns will be directed to the manufacturer for repair, or replacement.
- Defective items may only be returned for an identical item. If a suitable item is not available, a Store Credit will be issued. Refunds will not be issued for defective products.
- We will not refund the cost of a customer-purchased shipping label.
- Shipping charges from the original order will not be refunded/credited.
- Outdoor Life Supply will not accept responsibility for returning items that are lost/damaged by the shipping service.
- Shipping Fees applied to addresses outside of the contiguous 48 states will NOT be refunded, credited, or waived for product Orders, Returns, Exchanges, or Warranty applications
WADERS, CLOTHING, AND FOOTWEAR
- All clothing, boots, waders, etc. must be tried on indoors, without removing tags or damaging original packaging. Once taken outside, the items may not be returned (unless defective).
- Returning products should be clean and dry. Soles of footwear should be free of debris. Removable wader liners should be returned unzipped, and removed from the wader
- Outdoor Life Supply brand waders have a (1) Year Repair or Replace Warranty, covering manufacturing and workmanship defects. OLS will not warranty damage (rips, tears, punctures, etc.) caused by the consumer, normal wear-and-tear, or waders used in a commercial setting. The warranty period begins on the sale date of the original purchase. In the event that waders are replaced under warranty, the original warranty date will still apply. Example: Original wader purchased on 1/1/2020, and replaced on 9/1/2020 due to defect. The replacement waders are under warranty until 1/1/2021.
- All defective waders will be inspected. Leaks will be confirmed in a submersion tank. If an applicable defect is found, the Warranty will be applied. OLS will repair or replace defective waders, at our discretion.
- Replacement waders will be the same model as the original purchase. If a suitable item is not available, a Store Credit will be issued. Refunds will not be issued for defective waders
- If a defect is not identified, or consumer damage is discovered, OLS may contact the customer to discuss available options.
- OLS will NOT process online or exchanges for defective fishing rods. Customers will need to contact the manufacturer to initiate warranty protocol.
- Rod damage that occurs during shipping will be processed through OLS.
- Due to the current Covid-19 Pandemic, returns on calls operated by mouth are no longer accepted.
- Diaphragm Calls are not eligible for return, unless defective.
- All bait sales are final and cannot be returned.
TREE STANDS, CLIMBING STICKS
- Due to safety concerns, Tree Stands, Climbing Sticks, and similar products may not be returned, unless defective.
- Cameras, Range Finders, GPS/Navigation, Game Feeders, Motors, Fish Finders, eCallers, and similar electronic products must show return tracking information within 14 days of delivery, and must be in New/Unused Condition, as defined above.
- All returning dog products (vests, dog blinds, stands, etc.) must be free of all hair and debris.
Return authorization (RA) procedure
- A request for Return Authorization (RA) may be initiated online, or by phone.
- Returning products should be clean and dry. Soles of footwear should be free of debris. Removable wader liners should be returned unzipped, and removed from the wader.