The Osage River Drake Hydration Packs design is suited for hikers, runners, cyclists, and climbers. The included hydration bladder is BPA free and puncture resistant. It has a 2 liter capacity so you can keep yourself adequately hydrated on long treks. The hydration bladder is stored in the pocket closest to your body to keep the rest of your pack well-balanced. The main compartment is separated from the bladder pocket by a padded wall and provides generous storage. The 2 additional pockets are located at the top and front of the backpack; the front pocket has 2 elastic pouches to store accessories. A hidden compartment at the bottom of the bag houses a safety yellow rain cover with a tether so you can make sure the pack and its contents stay dry. The pack measures 18.5 inches tall, 10 inches wide, and 7 inches thick when full. High density EVA foam in the shoulder straps keep you comfortable when the pack is heavy. The straps are adjustable and covered with breathable mesh. A chest strap and hip belt help distribute the weight of the pack more evenly across your body. Take the Drake Hydration Pack with you so you have plenty of water to last through long outdoor excursions.
- Pack includes a puncture resistant, BPA free hydration bladder with a 2 liter capacity ideal for hiking, biking, and climbing
- Main compartment provides generous storage in front of the bladder pocket; features textured zipper pulls
- An additional 2 pockets are located at the top and front of the backpack; front pocket has elastic pouches for accessories
- Shoulder straps are made with EVA foam to keep you comfortable; chest strap and hip belt distribute weight evenly
- Bottom pocket holds a yellow rain cover with a tether to keep your gear dry; measures 18.5 inches tall and 10 inches wide